Friday, June 09, 2006
Haagen-Dazs
Still not quite right. Have slowed the shopping down. And I am still in love with the music of the wind in the leaves of the trees. That is a good sign. Yet, I keep eating large quantities of anything in front of me. I keep cleaning my plate so to speak. And really, to say that there are FOUR servings in a little Haagen-Dazs box is absurd. I bought black raspberry chip last night around 10 PM and ate 3 servings and had to talk myself into not finishing the thing. That would be 840 calories right before bedtime! Yikes. I'm doomed. Where is that small (thin) voice??? Included link to ice cream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You see I have no will power...so I have the lovely Edy's Whole Fruit Bars in my freezer...so when I eat 2 I don't feel so bad.
Post a Comment