Saturday, April 07, 2007

Fools, Friends and Frothing

That's right, frothing. I watched Alton Brown last night and what do you know? He loves a good latte', too! Now granted he's a biker and a nerd (both of which have been words used to describe yours truly) but a master at all things eaten, or, in this episode, drunk. Although my frothy hot beverages that I'm so proud of look good, alas, they fall way short of authentic. Oh well! Humbled again.

Today, what fun! Diane, Janice and Ashleigh are regulars at the fun classes at Archivers. I was gifted a class by Diane and we sat and created and crafted and laughed for a couple of hours. Famished, we stopped at my favorite fast food place, Pei Wei, and dined. It was a lovely afternoon. Thank you for including me. See creation below.


Chipboard purse with gems and ribbons waiting to be filled with my card creations.

I mentioned April Fools and my prank on the Sr. Pastor AKA my boss. This is my 3rd time (or so) of blessing him with my sense of humor. This year I had photos of all the gal staff with the MEN'S ONLY uniform. Hahahahahaha. Nothing stops this woman from infiltrating said boys club. Note the pink Bible, just because you're ordained doesn't mean you shouldn't accessorise.

Me, of course. Taking this exclusive role very seriously.

Jane won the best expression. Note the realistic joy flowing from her face.


Once done, all photos in Sr. Pastor/boss's office were replaced with more gender friendly photos.

Fortunately, he thought it great fun and invited many of the congregation to observe his office... Where, you ask, did I find the secret shirt and collar? I NEVER reveal my sources! Although I will share that he shaves his head and likes green for crying out loud.

No comments: