Hello friends (that's assuming that there are actually people reading this) . I've been off my game, and my blog has suffered. So, here I am!!! I'm a week or two away from joining some sort of big girl camp. Instead of camp and
smores, I'll be counting or weighing and '
journaling' what I eat. I'm trying one more time to CONTROL myself. In the past telling myself that I don't have to eat everything offered to me worked. That there will be another chocolate chip cookie in my future; the earth will not be purged and I do not have to eat them all now. It has also worked for me in the past to tell myself that food is for survival first and enjoyment second. I've chewed slowly, savored the taste and smell and slowed down long enough to THINK about what is going into my mouth. Lately, I have been more like the snow plows of a few weeks ago, trying my best to get it all in the most time efficient way. Let's face it I will be showing my current pale and hairy legs to the public and I don't want to scare any young children. Cute accessories only distract for so long and sooner or later the eye moves from the shoe and purse to the thing in the middle.
Speaking of shoes and purses, meet my newest friends:
Purse, gift from my
seester. Spring Plaid
Ked's from
DSW. Black Paten Leather Open Toe from Marshall's. I love cheap cute.
Below find an amazing Hyacinth from a 'Watch it Grow' garden from a garden friend. I love the green tips.

Soon, I'll have photos from my April Fools on my BOSS! Yeah, I am brave and I toss fear aside like its a feather. This year it is so funny! And you might not get it, but I'll be laughing....
1 comment:
The Honorable Rev. Mary -- shucks, how can it be any camp worth it's weight without smores? Guess that would be somewhat against the camper's motto at that particular camp? I do wish you well. Who knows, you may be the inspiration for those of us who aren't quite willing to step away from the chocolate bar but more than probably should.
Post a Comment