Saturday, May 05, 2007

Spring Rain

The sound of the spring rain was beautiful today. It fell gently and splashed quietly. I loved it.

So, part one of what the heck I've been up to... certainly not blogging!

The Wedding. It was beautiful and I loved being with my family! We had a wonderful time.

Nick and Jamie - Bride and Groom.


The mother and father (my big brother) of the groom


The church was an old and absolutely beautiful Catholic place of worship.


Rita, me and Carol - Seesters


Jay, Jenny, Julia and Anna, my niece and her family. She is a poet (among other things i.e. mom, wife, student, woman)!


Jim, Carol's husband.



Me and Jill, another niece. She's single guys!


Me and Gene on Easter laughing and trying to get a picture.


Dustin, Rita and Gene's son and I on Easter trying to get a picture.


Danny, their other son and me again on Easter laughing.


Katie and Jenny - Seesters


Luke, doing the best man thing.


Ok, enough of family photos. This is gonna take forever to post!

No comments: