Ok, It's 2 months later and I have not fallen off the face of the earth. Just in a blogless rut. So, in no particular order a few Splats:
Is there anything better than sitting outside on a summer evening? This summer's State Fair concert was fun! A beautiful sunset on your left and a ferris wheel with colorful lights just staring to show at dusk on your right. Surrounded by friends. A stage in front of you with some rock and roll music. We saw The Goo Goo Dolls. The lead singer is still kind of hot in a bad boy kind of way. The bassist was annoying and needs to be evaluated for some type of anger management disorder that was kind of spooky. None the less, fun to be with your friends and look around knowing it was you that got it together. Really needed more time grazing though.
Last weekend I had a burger and fries at the St. Paul Grill, downtown St. Paul. The dining room was closed and the bar was all that was available and we were hungry! I have never, never had better french fries. Yummy!
Favorite new place... Sati! Love the coffee, love the free drink coupons better. AND, there is a drive through... score!
And, just because I found the cute little icon and could not stop myself. Here is my favorite movie of my favorite 5 year old. He did not get hurt and yes went back for more. Although, we now wait for more snow. Lesson learned.
Oh, by the way. The rebel comment worked. You know who you are.
Monday, October 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
welcome back. :)
Welcome back indeed! It was a TREAT to see you in September. :D Thanks for welcoming me into your fabulous home as always.
Welcome back....you rebel you! Hey, I can not get blogger to post my video's. I can see it in preview mode but it does not work when I publish...what is this old guy rocker doing wrong? I love your video!
Post a Comment