Back in the good old days things that were good and fun were known by their consonants. You know, TV, VCR, DVD. Today everything has vowels, the consonants have been pushed back. For example dating - eHarmony; i phones, i pods, i music, email. Do I have to go on?
Even my weight has been affected. I am now on an e diet of all things. Yep, pulling on the jeans - not a fun event. I pay $17 a month, must pay for 3 months is the deal. So far as a member of 3 weeks, I've actually followed the diet for I think 5 days.... I admit that I rebelled the first 2 weeks hoping just the fact that I joined would some how change things. I went so far as to print my menu for a week. Didn't help either. Thus, I must eat certain things in smaller quantities. I'll keep you e posted.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are one funny gal! Great writing, hadn't thought of the vowel/consonant observation, so true!
Post a Comment