Tuesday, December 11, 2007

*NOTICE*

Please note, due to the current writer's strike Splatters will be in re-run mode. Feel free to go back to previous posts for your enjoyment... However, the following update on the Project Hairspray appeared on my doorstep early this morning. It was in a nondescript bag bound with scrunchies and held together with bobby pins that looked like they took a spin in a washing machine... Odd! I cannot comment further, but I share the brief draft of what seems to be the Project Hairspray finale...

Suave max hold was anything but a great disappointment.
Aqua Net, my mother's hairspray was amazing. Held firmly. The only issue is the "day old hair hold". That's where Aqua Net became a slippery fly away disappointment. The winner? VO5 - great hold on day one and two.

Put aside that $15 can of broken styles and gapping bangs. Save your hard earned money and use VO5 the workhorse of sprays or Aquanet- the old timers favorite!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so glad for a conclusion even in the midst of a strike. I may have to try VO5 but my dad used to use the VO5 tube of gunk to grease back his hair in the 70's so I kind of cringe when I hear the name.

Merry Christmas!