The can promises to be fast-drying mega hold hair spray. In addition: Style so healthy it moves and 5 vitamin formula for flexibility and hold. Vitamins? Who are they kidding? Hair spray is glue. Glue in a can. According to the can it is flammable and SHOULD NOT BE USED BY CHILDREN. So, come on, vitamins?!? Plus, mega hold and move should not both be possible in a can...
Upon trying this age old brand I must say. Not bad. Nice smell. It does dry fast and the hold was not bad at all. However, not as good as OSIS+.
A mysterious thing happened while researching VO5.. I tried to check the website to discover who Alberto is, but alas if the site contained that information it was much too cluttered for me to discover. It was running over with hip, happening music. Not aimed at my age market. Also, I could not even find "max! hold" in the bright red can... I'm thinking this is an old can of hair spray which has been on the shelf for awhile. Which is interesting as I am an older user... and haven't had a date in a couple of years... which you could say that I've been on the shelf for awhile. Interesting, are you thinking conspiracy!
Too bad cause I give it a "not bad for the money" rating.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aqua Net rules!!!!!!!!!
The spead on this one in Vegas is tempting.
You will tell us when you are going to wear this one. ;)
Post a Comment