Friday, April 25, 2008

Splat, I mean REALLY splat

From the very beginning there was the promise of random thoughts in no particular ryme or reason... in other words SPLAT.

I ran into a woman who stopped me in the Target parking lot to ask me about someone who recently was in a car accident. Just that alone can make me sweat. 4000 members and all the life that goes with it and I think I am supposed to remember what ails all. Thankfully I had an update on this one. I replied something like: He broke 2 arms. After that information was given, came the concerned"oh no" and so forth. Even later came the: two arms? Isn't that the most arms someone can break? Like, why didn't I say both arms? He broke two arms? Weird. Awkward.

April 20 - Bleeding Heart is up!
April 21 - I saw Mr. and Mrs. Mallard today!
April 24 - My favorite six year old and brand new Transformer's umbrella was put to good use walking 20 feet to the door of the school in real rain.
April 24 - first sight of Lilly of the Valley
April 25 - Could that be the Peonie that I thought for sure was a goner?
April 25 - When asked how to spell 'the' my favorite six year old replied, I could spell that with my eyes closed! Hmmm

One last one: I love birthdays! Below is Nancy's birthday with all of us wearing Nancy Birthday Hats, like Dora's Birthday hats only not famous and older...


My birthday party thrown by the lovely Lindsey with help from Nancy and others. This was a themed party with George, my famous boyfriend, as the theme.

1 comment:

Tina said...

No joke - today as I was driving out of my apartment complex I saw a mallard duck in our parking lot and thought of you and your family of ducks...glad to see you bloggin' again...have a great weekend