Monday, March 31, 2008

I Did Not Tell A Lie

I renewed my drivers license and I actually gave them my real weight. Yep, I did not fudge about it. I only hope that I don't get into an accident where my identity is compromised and they decide the victim could not me because I don't weigh more than my license.

My post will be short because of the length of my patience. I had to transfer photos from camera to software and man that can be irritating!

On another note, I LOVE the chicken tomato basil sausage at Trader Joe's. Seriously, it is delicious.

Recently my favorite six-year-old and I were spending some time together. He looked at me with all seriousness and declared that I could probably be on American Gladiators. However, I probably would not make it past the first level... I must say my mind kind of slipped gears something like a skip on an old record album. The only thing I could think of was I didn't think my appearance in the type of clothing on AG would never make it past the public decency guidelines of broadcasting. Of any type of broadcasting that is - I wouldn't even want to hear that on radio. None the less I love the fact that I remain ageless in the eyes of a six-year-old.

Mom gave me cash for my birthday. I spent half of it at DSW (I had a $5 coupon so naturally I had to go). I purchased summer sandals in white and brown. Hopefully, I will be able to wear them sometime this year without the damage of SNOW for crying out loud.

No comments: