Monday, August 28, 2006

Belated

Okay, I love the summer! It has been a wonderful season. Thus, my lack of blogging discipline. But hello anyway.

I have my new roommate, Lindsey, settled downstairs now. We are already giggling because of how much we talk to each other. She comes upstairs (into the light out of the cave) and we start catching up. At first we deny that we are going to talk all that long. Then eventually she sits down and oh, about 30 - 60 minutes later we say good night. Tonight, we laughed about it. Let's just face it, shall we? Those of us who know us, know that we have more words than the average person to spend in a day. Certainly we cannot ignore that. Who knows what might happen; perhaps we would end up with a swelling of some sort in our esophagus. That would be so unsightly. Never should that happen. We must speak!

I love my family. I am so blessed. I dare not waste a second of them.

This week I have abandoned all hope of a healthy diet. That's right, food on a stick. State Fair here I come. Two visits this year. I can hear my jeans groaning.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Amen to the talking sister!
I love it.
thanks for being my super cool housemate!

Lindsey said...

When are you going to write again?

I miss reading your writing...I can't say I miss talking to you...cause we do that ALL the time! (guess what...I LOVE IT)