Mood - impatient (why is my computer so slow?!?)
Music - Closer to You by the Wallflowers; Fields of Gold by Sting: Angel by some woman with a dreamy-type voice; Clarity by that John Grey guy... is that his name?
Okay, I hope that Diva-licious is NOT an adult website. For those of you reading and including myself we will proceed in denial that any such sites do exist at all.
Back to the diva in me. I can't help it; I love being a girl. For example:
I love hair spray and am not ashamed. I like the quick drying seizing type. That upon using it you wonder why someone has not tried using this stuff on the Space Shuttle tiles that keep falling off?
I sometimes pick the shoes I want to wear and then build an outfit from the floor up.
My nails are the body part that needs the least maintenance and costs the least. I just have naturally nice nails. Although this past week I have chewed 2 of them down. Who knows why.
My goal before Christmas is to build an outfit around a red shawl that will LOOK "casually tossed over my shoulders" but in reality carefully placed.
Fashion mistake of the month was trying to pair Christmas Holly socks with my wonderful camel colored pointy toed mules. Lindsey will attest.
Recent fashion experiment was very big beads, pink and purple, paired with my pink button downed shirt. Just plain cute.
I also must admit that I really like the color of my lips, in the right light of course. In these days of hyper critical body image it is good to appreciate SOMETHING.
One of my most neglected body parts would thus be my lips and my hands. They often go with very little attention.
Okay, we'll see if this google blogger thing has gotten its act together.
Next, it will Bead-ilicious!
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Mary...this is Rachel, Lindsey's friend from Missouri.
Anyway I was just reading your bloggy blog, and I just have to tell you that I ALWAYS build my outfits around my shoes.
When I travel I have a suitcase for clothes and a suitcase for shoes. I might be a bit ridiculous...but that's just me! Speaking of traveling...I'm heading up your way this weekend...maybe I'll get to spend some time with you...the fabulous female I've heard so much about!
Post a Comment