Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Trust

Okay so sometimes I don't really pay attention at staff meeting. I know that may shock some of you... But today was an exception. Our fearless leader gave us a Christmas blessing in the form of: a quiz on Christmas tradition or truth. Of which my team totally smoked the other team. Then we went around and shared something about our Christmas plans. I spoke of watching my favorite Christmas movie, mostly for the sake of LINDSEY, It's A Wonderful Life. Her response was priceless. Just what I thought would happen. Then after being interrupted and telling the interrupter that it was MY turn I was able to continue. I shared how I look forward to giving my mom her present this year. She is 85 and really doesn't need anything. So, I'm giving her a home made lunch once a month for the year prepared my me. She can invite her girlfriends at the apartment or my sisters to share. I am so lucky to have my mom!

During the meeting after our fearless leader shared he would be out of the office after Christmas, I looked at Ben and said we need to prank his office. What do you have in mind came the quick reply. Haha, an accomplice!

Now, I don't exactly know what I will be doing. But one other time I took all of his pens and replaced them with pens advertising Viagra. Yeah, I am good.

2 comments:

ben and kate said...

2 thoughts... 1) I don't recall any run away wins... in fact, I'm pretty sure you all got smoked... 2) I'll bring in that thing so you can do that thing sometime this weekend.

Mary said...

Ben-ster, you're denial worries me.

I await the said top secret item that will totally be fun.