Thursday, July 26, 2007

Blog Sloth

Ok, I've been neglectful... again. Just three quick things.
One) I've become my father. Not long ago I wrote how I had become my mother. Well just this week I split my personality to become my dad. I just left the Girl Garden with 6 plump cukes and another green pepper, I decided to swing by my son's home to leave the cukes on the doorstep for my grandson and daughter-in-law. And then I flashed back on my dad when he had retired and grew this large veggie garden. We ( my siblings and me) were always finding produce on our door step and sometimes even in the back seat of our cars. Dad would be proud. By the way I decided it was way too hot to leave my tender goodies so they are tucked safely in the cool frig to be delivered soon.

Two) My vacation has been anything but what I thought it would be. More on that later ;) But to prove that, yes, I was actually in the north woods, I actually canoed, I almost portaged (thank you again Amy) here is a photo of me with the water fall we hiked into have lunch by. I'm not sure I ever got the name of the Water Fall.



Three) Here is my entry way all freshly painted and now adorned with the verse I chose so long ago, or, so it seems.









Gotta run just a few days left to finish the 4 books I wanted to read and write the book I was going to start and do more baking and design this year's Christmas card and get rested up!

1 comment:

Tina said...

hmmm sounds like you may need a vacation from your vacation...the verse looks great with the accented frame.