Today while sitting in a doctor's waiting room with a loved one, I picked up a People magazine. On the cover was Matthew. While paging through the issue I found this one, that's right,
John Stamos. He is hot, no doubt about it. I have a friend who agrees with me on this topic and I thought to myself, 'I have to take this photo'. So I swiped it. Below is the evidence.
And now the challenge! You know who you are - remember the conversations about the commercial we love? I dare you to swipe the next photo of John Stamos and post in on your blog. We'll see who the real woman is. It will be a contest. Which one of us can collect the largest collection of 'hot'(pardon the pun) John Stamos photos. I double dare you!

1 comment:
Oh my word, Mary. You are a hoot!
Post a Comment