The sleek black can that states: Used by professionals & Freeze and control ultra hold. Favorite statement from the can: Like your favorite black dress TRESemme' will never let you down or go out of style.
My results - first the smell was kind of stale, but not bad. It sprayed evenly. But I have to give it a thumbs down. Disappointed in the hold. Compared to the mother of all hair sprays (OSIS) it fell flat and so did my hair. However, I'll hand it off to my roommate who loves it. But then she has this thick dark curly gorgeous hair. She's the type that wakes up in the morning with clumps of it sticking all over until she spends about 30 seconds doing a little twisty thing and looks like a million dollars. Not that I'm bitter.
I had better look for another little black dress...
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment