Sunday, October 15, 2006

It's Really Not All About Me

Okay get ready cuz this is really splatting.

Love my new Pannini Press.

Love my new Shoes - Bandolino only $21!

Hate that half my clothes do not fit me.

I could never have ever imagined anyone dissing Michael Angelo. But I heard it with my own ears last night during my first ever game of Apples to Apples with complete strangers who attended a very fun party that my roomie held. Unbelievable! After that game, I thought it best to pull out Scan. A very old "like far out" game I have hung onto. Those present at the game know exactly what I am talking about.

Must run because Hercule Poirot is on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New shoes...YAY! It's Ingrid writing, Mary. I read your blog often and love that I can say I met you in person this summer...what a treat that was...a kindred tall spirit who likes to clean, loves Jesus, and says, "wanna see my shoes?" YES! Straight to my heart you went, shoes in tall people sizes, I love it! Always a joy to read what splatters are going on with you! Sending love from CA!