For the event of welcoming Lindsey back to Minnesota, I give you a list. If you know Lindsey, you know she is a lister. Welcome back roommate!
Observations of the absence of Lindsey...
Day one, Saturday - I didn't even wonder if it's warm enough downstairs.
Day two, Sunday - Kind of quiet around here. Perhaps I'll invite a friend over to watch a movie.
Day three, Monday - I've begun to notice things that begin with the letter L. Lamp, lettuce, limes.
Day four, Tuesday - 5 days before Lindsey gets home. I swear TiVo flickered the morse code message "where r u, too many shows" at me when I walked past it.
Day five, Wednesday - I have a strange craving for a can of chocolate frosting.
Day six, Thursday - I've taken up knitting. My first project is a sweater for an eight-year-old.
Day seven, Friday - I've brought out Scary Jesus, you know, for company. He's always watching me.
Day eight, Saturday - Lindsey is coming home tonight. I watched Smokey Mountain Christmas today (I've short changed Dolly Parton's talent for a long time).
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Did you really watch smoky mountain christmas...that would be HYSTERICAL..and yes, I too believe the TIVO speaks through morse code...
and I know that you secretly have a craving for a can of chocolate frosting regardless of if I am out of the country!
I missed you...you should come to Haiti with me next year!
Oh my gosh, this is quite possibly the greatest blog ever. Last week was one of the hardest weeks EVER and I didn't get to talk to Lindsey. Coincidence? I think not. :) Glad I'm not the only one who missed Lindsey!
I didn't miss Lindsey the week you did...but I most definitely miss her now...
and I must say, I am way glad that she lives with someone as fabulous and fun as you!!!
: )
Post a Comment