I've had a phrase from a Led Zeppelin song going through my head over and over... Whole lotta love, then the very cool guitar. Too bad I'm not techy enough to add the song to this post. Or, too bad that there is no way to write the sound of the guitar... zzzzzzzzzzzmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn. Something like that.
Oh well, to the point of my blog. I have become so good at making my own latte's I just had to show you:
- I am now able to leave a design on the top with the foam, this is a swirl. Someday perhaps I'll be able to sign my name.


This is a mocha latte' with a chocolate swirl. Yeah, I'm good.
1 comment:
All of my latte, all of my latte for you. Yes good times bad times you know I have had my share, but I am going to California with my black dog and some extra latte to spare. Hey Hey what can I do....I know a girl she makes a fine mocha brew. Sorry how I ramble on...how many more times before I realize it is nobody's fault but mine :)
Post a Comment