Could it be that I need to return to that mindset? I think yes! Thus, I am hereby declaring to do organic. That's right. I will eat fresh fruit i.e. the oranges in my refrigerator. I will eat more types of vegetables and prepare them myself to avoid artificial additives and "bad" fat. I will limit the size of my portions.
Saturday began my journey to whole food health. I want to share with you my first meal. I know you will be proud:

That's right, I chosen to eat Organic Mac n cheese. I have more energy already.
Isn't Ben and Jerry's made of all natural ingredients? I'm sure it is. And the Hershey Dark chocolate... it's good for you. And red wine, that is surely a healthy beverage with my daily water intake. This won't be so hard after all.

2 comments:
Hershey's actually acquired an "organic" chocolate divison late last year :) They must have known you'd be looking to do this!
I am happy to report that Ben and Jerry also launched an organic line...see their website
www.benjerry.com/our_products/
HILARIOUS! I love that you picked organic mac and cheese.
what about wontons...do they make those organic? cause I love them...or dipping oil?
Post a Comment