- I hosted an M&M Party - that would be Martini's and Make up (Mary Kay party on vodka)
- Women's Retreat (although this list does not include work stuff, I have to add this as it truly has a wonderful, holy experience.
- Minnesota Annual Book Awards held at the Woman's Club in Minneapolis - beautiful old building on the river
- I hosted a Boston Legal Party - watch the show and enjoy a beverage
- Helped out my friend Janice with Nick's confirmation open house and Ashleigh's High School grad party
- My friends Amy and Angie finish school! Attended their celebrations
- Helped out in the kitchen for VBS
- Saints Game with fun friends
- My first date with George Clooney
- Lindsey moves in... early!
- Mom's successful surgery
- Served a meal at the Ronald McDonald House with great friends and met some new people
- 2 visits to the State Fair, can you say foot long, corn dog, cheese curds? New treat, Belgium waffles on a stick, yum!
- BoDeans concert at State Fair with fun girlfriends. Gear Daddys opened for them
- My friend Cara shares her mission heart and story to 2 separate groups of friends at my home
- Attended the High School play, SWING!
- Packed meals to feed 27 children one meal a day for an entire year at Feed My Starving Children
- Took my favorite 5 year old to the Children's Museum
- Went to the Blind Boys of Alabama at the new Guthrie
- Saw Lorie Line at the Orpheum
- Annual Pajama Party
- Very Best Book Club award dinner
- Wonderful New Year's Eve Party
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
The Year Remembered
I am so lucky to have the life I live. I love life and I love Him who has blessed me with such richness! So, a snapshot of the fun side of Mary and 2006 beginning in January (note, this is not a complete list of fun-ness, just a snapshot):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment