skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Splatters
Saturday, June 16, 2007
A Day at the Kid's Museum...
Or... never give your camera to your favorite five year old...
This was taken in the tunnel on my way TO the giant ant in Earth World.
And this was taken in the tunnel as I sat UPON the giant ant in Earth World.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Mary
I love to do new things, visit new places, time with girlfriends and, of course, my Lord. Oh yeah, I love pointy toed shoes.
View my complete profile
eDiet Progress
Still 10 pounds lighter than last year! Whoo who!
BOOKS: Last Read and on my Shelf
The Same Sweet Girls - I liked this one, too! Again a girlfriend theme
PomegranateSoup - I liked it. I love the resilency of the three sisters. And it made me laugh.
The Thirteenth Tale -It was good, but dark. I only want to read one of these a year.
My sisters and brother
I made them do this for mom... note the happy face of my brother. He still did it though. Cuz we love mom!
Links
Google News
Edit-Me
food reviews by me
Tina S
lindsey
ben-katie-kids
Blog Archive
►
2008
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2007
(47)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
▼
June
(6)
a) Confession of this blogger and b) Mary,...
I Have Become My Mother
A Day at the Kid's Museum...
Falling From the Sky
I'm So In Love
Big Fat ZERO
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
►
2006
(51)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment