I have been 'in love' a lot. That sounds cavalier, but know that I think the heart can be a tender thing and amazing things can happen when two hearts agree. That is not the topic of my entry.
I am in love with life. I walk around at times simply amazed at the wonderful stuff around me. Thus I give you a partial list of my latest joys.
Of course my family - that is a given
I love Minnesota, the farm land and the various colors of green.
I love my Girl Garden I share with a friend.
I love my deck and the peace I feel when I have a chance to sit and read or water my potted flowers.
I love the birds that visit the feeders.
I love the flowers and the colors that actually have texture.
I love the smell of the herbs in the herb garden Lindsey planted.
I love being invited to share a day of celebrations of friends (graduation and weddings this weekend).
I love the breeze.
I love to read.
I love Punch Pizza and salad. Seriously, go there. Go now. It is in Highland and it is party for your sense of taste. I mean it, go!
I love how crowded Dairy Queen is in the summer.
I love seeing the kids running around at DQ intoxicated on sugar and summer and friends.
I love Pecan Cluster Blizzards.
I love how at the end of the day when you don't have to look good anymore and you can drive with the windows rolled all the way down on the way home from DQ.
I love this crazy season of life I am in where I can whole heartedly say with all honesty that I am more often celebrating life than wanting to change it.
How did I ever get so lucky to experience the blessings? If my joy of life were a prayer (and I think it might be) then I am 'Psalming' my way around. And if I share every moment I have with my Creator (and I believe I do) I am living in communion. I am so in love.
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment