
Fun times! Thursday was Jane's Surprise Party at Sunsets. She completed her thesis and hubby Bruce wanted to celebrate. So he called me and taa-dah balloons, fun, food and friends, funny 'certificate of completion', loving stickers for Jane. We've been friends for a long time thru thick and thin! Congratulations Jane!
This evening. Me, Tina, Beejay and Phyl. Four fabulous women together in box seats at the Excel. What could be better? Add Chris Tomlin and Louie Giglio! It was incredible. THANK YOU TINA!
Today, my favorite 5 year-old and I hung out. We played, raced, ate, baked and enjoyed the day. The following is my favorite quote from today.
"Grandma?"
"Yes, Seth" says I.
"Ahh, sometimes I burp... out of my bottom."
"Hmm. That's okay".
Friends, faith and.... fun! This is the life, how is it I am so blessed?

2 comments:
I LOVE sethers!
Oh my gosh, I think this is the best post I've read in a LONG time. Thank you for posting it.
Post a Comment