Lindsey got stuck on the way to work... not in the giant pile of snow you see, but in the street. The photo is kind of misleading. It's actually when the fun began! We got her out and back in the garage. A friend with 4 wheel drive provided taxi service for her.

I love the way snow behaves (that is when I am home with plenty of coffee, food and unopened bottle of wine and the Oscars on tonight)! This is my neighbor's taken from my deck. See the snow hanging off the roof.

I stayed outside after my Lindsey was on her way. I shoveled for no reason. Just to be outside, of course I have almost a complete snowmobile suit thanks to a short lived relationship... See, there is a silver lining in everything

1 comment:
oooh i like the pink.
and it was fun playing in the snow.
Post a Comment