Friday, March 10, 2006

Fridays are mostly free days

I love Fridays, sleep in, drink sugar free caramel late' leisurely. Spending time with loved ones (or at least laying my eyes on them). No hurry. My imagination free to splatter wherever. Yes, I know I am writing in fragments.

Behind me is the radio sending waves of the old gospel song, "I'll Fly Away Old Glory" to my ears. They thirst for words of grace and hope.

Am I a grace junky? Hmmm, interesting, is that a good thing? A person who seeks grace as a fix for what is lacking? Using grace to erase that which is not grace. Do I use grace? Do I inject it? Do I misuse it?

- several moments of thought -

Nope, I long for it, I appreciate it, lost without it, understand it only because I have been given it.

No comments: