Jackie and I shopped and sampled the dips as we have many times. We prefer the Christmas Show, but we go together anyway. It may even be a tradition for us. We walk around, then as we approach the dip samples we declare, "Oh, look. They have dip mixes!" This time there were 2 new ones, a hot (temperature) spinach and artichoke and an avocado dip. I purchased a jar of Papa's Hot Pepper Jelly as I usually do. We had fun; Jackie has a great sense of humor and it can be wicked when directed to spoiled folks who have nothing more to concern themselves with than what to spend their money on next. I.E. the distraught woman wanting the seaman's wooden chest, which would look perfect in her room.
Tonight, is a girl's movie night. Angie, Amy, Beejay and Barb (Mary Kay lady) are coming over for popcorn and movie. Our choices are Lost in Translation (which I ALREADY have seen so why did I select it from Blockbuster online???) or Star Wars 3, Revenge of the Sith. I'll be making dip :)
Speaking of makeup, my Model in a Jar came today. It is face glue. After applying your make up you close your eyes and spray evenly over your face. (How do you know if it is even if your eyes are shut!) Then you are to keep you eyes shut for 20 seconds while it dries... You wouldn't want to open your eyes too soon or the wet MIAJ could glue your eyes open (tee hee hee). It is supposed to last as long as you do.. I'll keep you updated.
Splatters
Saturday, March 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment