Monday, March 20, 2006

So long Vinnie!

Life is full of goodbyes and today I said another. I sold my friend "Vinnie" Virago. He is a Yamaha motorcycle. I bought him shortly after completing the Minnesota Motorcycle Safety Course. I had dated a guy who had a Suzuki. He was soooo good for me and sooooo bad for me at the same time. I loved riding on his bike. Once it was (wisely) over I didn't want to have to have a boyfriend with a cycle in order to ride; so, I took the class and bought Vinnie. It felt cool being a woman riding a bike and I loved the thrill and wind in my face. It was scary and took me away from "it" all like nothing else. Well, the last couple of years I rode it little and it just sat aging in my garage. It's a great bike and deserves to be ridden. Bye Vinnie, it was fun while it lasted! I'll miss you!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

wow sister, you are selling things all over the place. I am impressed at your non-consumeristic lifestyle you're creating for yourself.