On the way home, I decided to stop at Kowalski's for dinner snacks as I'm not really that hungry. I'm planning on going back on South Beach Sunday. You know what that means... 3 days of undisciplined bingeing. That's right! Ben and Jerry's come to Mama! I chose a new one: Karamel Sutra. A core of soft caramel encircled by chocolate and caramel ice creams and fudge chips. But wait, that's not all! I have a favorite shortbread cookie made by Bramblewood Farms. My fav is one with lavender in it. However, that is hard to find so I settled for an orange chocolate. Four cookies for $3.99. They are so rich and buttery you almost need two hands to lift them. I savor them. It's a good thing I'm not that hungry.
In with the new and out with the old. I said good bye to my cute little red Honda yesterday. I am now the proud owner of a 2004 Chevy Malibu. It's the newest car I've ever owned. It came with a bouncy ball under one of the seats. The previous owner has the cutest little boy in the world. Seriously! It is a beautiful car with a great ride and lots of new buttons and gadgets. Cruise control (I really missed that), alarm, all that jaz. I now beep as I walk towards and away from my car.
MIAB - okay, the jury is still out. I really could not tell the difference 11 hours after application. I forgot to check it earlier in the day. I do not expect anything to work after 11 hours. Thus, I will have to do the "half face test" again tomorrow. I know you are all on pins and needles waiting for the verdict.
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You should take pictures through out the day on a non MIAB day and then on a MIAB day and see how different they are. I'll help judge...although you'll have to do your make up exactly the same!
Post a Comment